The A.Proctor Group operates out of The Haugh in Blairgowrie, which has belonged to the family since the early 1900’s and now acts as the Head Office for the Administration departments and Customer Services. The Manufacturing, storage and R&D facilities are based on the groups 4.5 acre industrial estate also in Blairgowrie.
To learn more about us, view our Company Profile.
Our goal is growth and profit, through continuous improvement and development of our service and product range. All employees play an important part in this process and will share in our success.
The A.Proctor Group provides a wide range of quality, innovative solutions which are designed to meet the continuously evolving requirements of the construction industry. Our commitment to keeping pace with this progress has led to the group’s expansion, today encompassing five individual divisions: