This RIBA-assessed CPD webinar provides an overview of the factors to consider in refurbishment and conservation projects, including the basics of building physics as related to hygrothermal design. It also provides an overview of the standards, regulations and frameworks involved in designing for retrofit and conservation.
This webinar will cover:
- The retrofit and conservation considerations
- Knowledge of hygrothermal material properties and good design practice
- Introduction to hygrothermal assessment standards
- Introduction to PAS 2035 design framework
- Reducing condensation risks in pitched roof refurbishment
The presentation will be followed by a live Q&A session with our team of technical experts.